Some time back, like in 2002 or so, I started collecting e-mails. It began with several flavors of the Nigerian Scam E-mail, and has continued over time as new ridiculousness has surfaced in my inbox.
View All, or choose one from the list:
- 2009-03-18: LOAN OFFER !, from Mr. Malcolm Lester, executive director Global investment plc
- 2009-02-25: Congratulation, You Have Won £800,000.00, from Laura A. Ramirez,The National Lottery, Liverpool, U.K.
- 2009-02-21: CONGRATULATIONS: DEAR WINNER, from Mrs. Kate Williams, Former Director Presidential Library & Museum
- 2009-02-06: Winning Notification, from Mr.Jill Nelmes (Web-Email Information Manager), UK NATIONAL LOTTER
- 2008-08-09: Urgent Reply Needed, from Sister Mary Joseph, St. Jude Catholic Church, London, U.K.
- 2008-08-07: Internet Explorer 7, from firstname.lastname@example.org (yeah)
- 2008-07-31: DONATION FOR THE LORD, from Mrs. Monica Tema, Sierra-Leone
- 2008-06-04: CONGRATULATION, from Robert Anderson, on behalf of THOMAS G. MATTIA, DIRECTOR, WORLDWIDE PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND COMMUNICATIONS, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, THE COCA COLA COMPANY
- 2008-05-16: GOOD DAY!!!, from Raymond Peterson, PAY DAY ALLIANCE LOAN OFFER
- 2008-05-12: Contact Me(A.S.A.P.), from Mr. Song Le Li
- 2006-04-10: WITH MY WARMEST REGARDS, from Thamos Bankole
- 2006-03-22: Ticket No: 00903228100, from Mrs. Susan Console (Lottery Coordinator)